How to use the Online Traceability System in GIP
In this E-page you will find all information how to successfully use the Traceability System of the Good Inside Portal (GIP). It includes the following topics:
- Chapter 2 - Entering the GIP: general instructions and which products/activities need to be reported in the Traceability System;
- Chapter 3 - How to - Quick Guide on Activities: Description and videos of how to perform the main activities in the Traceability System;
- Chapter 3.1 - Transaction Management: keep track of the status of your transactions;
- Chapter 3.2 - User management: how to add, modify and remove users;
- Chapter 4 - Other guidance material: Links to manual and full webinar recordings.
Please use the table of contents on the right side or the arrows on the top and bottom of the text tonavigate through the E-page.
You can also print and share the content of this page with your colleagues by clicking on 'Print book' under the section Administration on the right side.