HOW CAN I FOLLOW MY LEARNING PROGRESS ON THE RALN?
The RALN is a Moodle-based learning platform that tracks your learning progress in different ways and in different places. In order for your progress to be tracked, it is important to have an account and to be logged in. You can also follow some E-courses with guest access without an account or logging in, but then your progress will not be tracked.
- Your Dashboard is the landing page after logging in. Here, you can view the trainings and e-courses into which you are enrolled, and see the progress in each one of them. You can also view badges (digital recognitions awarded after completing certain learning milestones in the individual pages for trainings and e-courses) scrolling down on the dashboard. Please not that if you cannot find any courses directly listed under "my courses" on your dashboard page, that means that you are not (yet) enrolled into any training or e-course. Please see the section on where to search available trainings and e-courses.
- On your profile page, accessible via the top right corner of the page, you can track your courses, badges, learning plans competencies and grades.
- On each course page, you can track your progress by the ticked boxes next to each activity and the progress box to the right.
I HAVE COMPLETED A TRAINING/E-COURSE. WHERE CAN I FIND MY CERTIFICATE?
Certificates may be awarded upon the completion of crucial milestones in a learning trajectory, becoming available automatically after the completion of key activities. This usually entails completing an assignment or exam at the end of a training or E-course. Certificates are found on individual course pages of trainings and E-courses. If you cannot find yours, please consider the following.
- Not all trainings or E-courses issue certificates. This depends on the design and purpose of each training and E-course.
- You might not have reached the end of your training or E-course, and might still have to complete assignments or submit feedback after which your certificate will become available.
- Your certificate might currently be hidden from participants and will be made available by the trainer soon. If you believe you have come to the end of your training or E-course and should be provided with your certificate, please contact the trainer or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I HAVE FINISHED ALL AVAILABLE ACTIVITIES IN THE COURSE PAGE, BUT MY PROGRESS SHOWS I AM BELOW 100%. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
If you have completed all visible activities, with a grey "tick box" symbol for activity completion for all visible activities on the course page, but your progress wheel (course page) or progress bar (dashboard) for the training or e-course you are following is below 100%, it could be that some activities are still hidden from you. These will be made visible in time by the person managing the course (trainer). If you believe there are hidden activities that should already be visible to you, please contact the trainer and email@example.com.