- Learning plan for IMS Manager
- Sustainable Agriculture Standard 2020
Sustainable Agriculture Standard 2020
Welcome to the e-course on the Sustainable Agriculture Standard 2020. This course will provide you with in-depth and practical understanding of all topics in the standard. Each requirement is explained through photos, illustrations and real examples from the field. There are also short-case studies that are presented throughout the course in the form of quizzes so that you can self-assess your level of understanding. This course is under development and new modules will be added on a weekly basis. In the next few months, all 38 modules will be available to cover all topics in the standard.
Lean to implement the standard on a farm or a group by understanding each requirement in depth, through visual explanation, practical examples from the field and interactive quizzes.
- Type: E-course | Length: 5 hour | Trainer: Reiko Enomoto
- Enrollment method: Open access
- Pre-requisite: N/a
- 2020 Sustainable Agriculture Standards and Certification Rules
2020 Sustainable Agriculture Standards and Certification Rules
The merger of the Rainforest Alliance and UTZ in 2018 was a natural moment for us to combine our experience and develop a strong, forward-looking approach to certification that is fit for the challenges now facing sustainable agriculture and related supply chains. This training is designed to support IMS managers with the implementation of all the relevant changes. These requirements can help farmers to produce better crops, adapt to climate change, increase their productivity, set goals to achieve their sustainability performance and target investments to address their greatest risks.
- Recognize which topics in the new standard are relevant for pre-merger RA - and pre-merger UTZ -Certified members.
- Interpret standard requirements for implementation in your own situation.
- Understand how to apply the key tools in the standard risk, including the risk assessment tool, the self assessment and management plan.
- Recognize what geo-location data to collect in your situation.
- Determine how to apply the elements of the new assess and address system in your situation.
- Construct a basic IPM strategy.
- Type: Face-to-face | Length: 4-5 days | Trainer: (tbd)
- Type : Online | Length: 5 sessions of 3 hours + introductory session of 2 hours + individual preparation 15 hours | Trainer: (tbd)
- Enrollment method: Personal invitation
- Pre-requisite: N/a