- Sustainable Agriculture E-course 2017
Sustainable Agriculture E-course 2017
AUDIENCE TIME 6h 4m LANGUAGES Training ToolboxThis course is for anyone whowishes to have an in-depth understanding of the Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard and its certification system.
English, Español, Indonesia, Français, 简体中文Find materials to use whileteaching lessons in the field.
Welcome to the Rainforest Alliance’s sustainable agriculture online training course, which provides trainers and farmers all over the world with a practical and comprehensive learning resource.
- The 20 sessions cover every criterion of the Sustainable Agriculture Standard 2017.
- The criteria are explained with photos and illustrations, and each session has quizzes where trainees can self-evaluate their understanding of the topic.
- All the lessons are freely accessible to anyone without registration.
Get started by clicking on the button below.
This online training course was developed based on the Sustainable Agriculture Standard, which was originally created by Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C. (also known as Sustainable Agriculture Network or SAN). The Standard is now referred to as the Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture Standard as of November 15, 2017 pursuant to the SAN’s exclusive and perpetual license of the standard to Rainforest Alliance. As this training course was developed before the exclusive license was granted, the modules may still refer to the SAN or the SAN Standard.
The SAN Standard and related documents are provided by Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C. to Rainforest Alliance, Inc. and/or to its successors, under the terms and subject to the limitations set forth in the perpetual, exclusive, non-transferrable license granted by Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C. in favor of Rainforest Alliance, Inc., or its successors under the terms and conditions set forth in an agreement between the parties (the “Agreement”), in the understanding that:
All content of the SAN documents, including, but not limited to text, logos, if any, graphics, photographs, trade names, etc. of Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C, is subject to copyright protection in favor of the Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C. and third party owners who have duly authorized the inclusion of their work, under the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Copyright (Ley Federal del Derecho de Autor) and other related national and / or international laws. The Rainforest Alliance name and trademarks are the sole property of Rainforest Alliance, Inc.
- Rainforest Alliance, Inc., and / or its successors, shall only
use the SAN copyrighted material under the terms and conditions of the
- Under no circumstance shall it be understood that a license, of
any kind, over the SAN documents has been granted to any third party
different from Rainforest Alliance, Inc., or its successors.
- Except for the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement, under no circumstance shall it be understood that Red de Agricultura Sostenible, A.C. has, partially or totally, waived or assigned the copyrighted material.