How to use the Online Traceability System in GIP
2. Where to find the Traceability System
The Traceability System can be found in the Good Inside Portal (GIP), the online platform for all registered UTZ members. If you do not remember your login details, see chapter 4 for further information.
Once you are logged in, you can access the Traceability System by going to the relevant tab and clicking on 'Member Area'.
Please note that you can only enter the traceability system once your company has a valid license/certificate. Our system works best with the latest version of Firefox and Chrome.
Are you wondering what the other tabs contain?
- Member Directory: List of all UTZ members and their contact and license details;
- CB Directory: Certification Bodies approved for UTZ audits and their contact details;
- Downloads: Database with latest GIP guidance documents and logos;
- Frequently Asked Questions;
- Online Training Traceability System: Training Videos on how to use the Traceability System. You find the link to the most important ones in this E-page.
- Labeling Approval System: System for packaging approvals (if you are responsible for approval requests, have a look at our E-page on labeling approvals).